100 Day Project Day 18
*Update: This is part one of a two-part project. Read part two here.
*Update 2: Since this post, I’ve made an all-in-one post about removing ink, coloring, and making plarn. Read it here.
Day 18 of The 100 Day Project: Today I got started on a new project. I’m making a round mat for my bedside table using a coiling technique. I’m using the plarn I made this week as the wrap and more plastic bag for the core.
It’s been a bit since I’ve done it and I forgot what a pain in the ass it is to get the coil started, so it took me four tries to really get going. Now I’ve gotten back into the swing of things though, so maybe I’ll be able to finish tomorrow :)